And then it occurred to me. What’s 2012 been like here at Creative Towers? Here are the stats:
- 115 blog posts, 19 of those from guest bloggers
- We hit and then went way past the 5,000 followers mark on Twitter – hello to all you new followers!
- We made it over 1,000 Facebook likes – and again, hello to all of you!
- We started a Pinterest account – please do follow us there and check out some of the lovely things we’ve pinned up there
- We started a new series featuring the workspaces of some of Nottingham’s creative folk. This series will be continuing in the New Year so if you’d like to feature please do let us know.
- We lost a couple of team members *sniffs* *sad wave* but gained some lovely guest bloggers
Not too bad I think! Everyone at Creative Nottingham does it for the love, ie we’re all volunteers. But we’re only as good as our interactions and contributions from you all so in 2013 we’ll be on the lookout for more news and features from you all. If you’d like to join us, write for us, attend events on behalf of us or send us in a guest blog we’d love to hear from you. You can email us at email@example.com tweet us or leave a comment below. Please also let us know about what you’d like to see on the site next year.
In the next few days we’ll be featuring our favourite posts from 2012 as a celebration of ‘The Twelve Days of Creative Chrismas’. And we’ll be back with fresh new exciting content next year. Until then to all our readers, everyone at Creative Nottingham wishes you a safe, happy festive and very merry Christmas.